The book Electrical Power Quality has been written for B.E./B.Tech., M.E./M.Tech. and other competitive examinations in a simple and easy language. This book consists of six chapters.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Motivates the unmotivated students.
2. Covers detailed theory supplemented with appropriate figures and examples.
3. Subject matter in each chapter developed systematically from first principles.
4. Simple and clear explanation of concepts.
5. Provides user friendly approach.
6. Encourages students to use an easy-to-understand system to help them think critically about Electrical Power Quality.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Electrical Power Quality
2. Power Frequency Disturbances
3. Electrical Transients
5. Measuring and Solving Power Quality Problems
6. Custom Power Devices